Nav Menu 2
Nav Menu 3
Nav Menu 4
Nav Menu 5
Nav Menu 6
Nav Menu 7
mAcTX LC Kit - An ATX PSU adapter for Macintosh LC
Quantity in Stock:40
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
This partial kit enables you to replace a failed Macintosh LC/LC II/LC III/LC 475 power supply with an ATX-based PicoPSU (or any other ATX-based power supply). We've done the hard part and soldered down the surface-mount SOIC-8 MAX660, so you don't have to.
Here's what's Included:
* mAcTX LC Printed Circuit Board - ENIG plated
* MAX660 charge pump (voltage inverter for -5V), pre-soldered down
* 24-pin right-angle ATX connector (Molex 39-28-8240)
* 2x 10K Ohm resistors
* 2x 10uF Rubycon capacitors
* 2-pin header for power connector
What's NOT included (by default)
* Cabling to connect mAcTX LC to your LC-based computer. This would typically be salvaged from the original power supply, in most cases.
* SPST toggle switch (only needed if remote power control is desired).
Our mAcTX LC PCB kits are produced and sold
with permission of the creators
of this public-domain resource, by 'blusnowkitty' and 'compgeke'
PS2ADB - PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse to Macintosh ADB Adapter
QuokkADB - USB Keyboard & Mouse to Macintosh ADB Adapter
SATA PCI Hard Card
SBC-188Q 80C188 Single Board Retro Computer